Thanks to the vurbmoto crew for the write up on the MM450! Great images and article features the first release of the Brian Deegan Metal Mulisha line of RC products that starts with the MM450 Dirtbike. Available late June.
- Make sure your downtime isn’t frowntime: What to do when the weather won’t cooperate.
- Understanding a “Waterproof” R/C Car and the Maintenance Required
- Happy Thanksgiving from Atomik!!
- Annual FACTORY DIRECT Sale – Rathdrum, ID
- 2011 Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Driver of the Year and Metal Mulisha founder Brian “The General” Deegan took his second consecutive championship title this weekend at The Firebird International Raceway in the Pro 2 Unlimited series.